The Observatory for Monitoring Data-Driven Approaches to COVID-19 (omddac) is a collaboration between Northumbria University & the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), funded by AHRC.
omddac researches data-driven approaches to Covid-19, focused upon legal, ethical, policy and operational challenges.
omddac will analyse key data-driven responses to Covid-19 and collate lessons learned throughout the pandemic by way of stakeholder interviews, case study analysis, representative public surveys and practitioner-focussed guidelines.
In this research compendium, omddac presents our key findings and recommendations following a year’s worth of research investigating the legal, ethical, policy, and operational challenges arising from data-driven responses to the pandemic.
- Final Report | Data-Driven Responses to COVID-19: Lessons Learned 12 October 2021 | Hugh Oberlander and Luke Chambers
- Survey 2: Wastewater Health Surveillance 17 September 2021
- Young People, Covid-19 and Data-Driven Decision-Making 4 October 2021 | Dr Claire Bessant
- Snapshot Report 4: Public perceptions survey 25 August 2021
- Part 2: Public willingness to share data – Data Detail Initial Insights 29 July 2021 | Selina Sutton